- Secure the Dropping/Adding/Changing Form from the Registrar’s Office and fill it out.
- Secure the Approval of the College Dean.
For dropping of subject (s), get the signature of the instructor and withdraw the class card (s) if already submitted.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office for VALIDATION and SURRENDER the class card (s) of dropped subject (s)
- SETTLE ACCOUNTS in the Cashier’s Office.
- Go back to the Registrar’s Office for CLASSCARD(S) of added subjects.
- SUBMIT other forms to the Offices concerned.
NOTE: Deadlines –
Dropping : one week after submission of Mid-term grades
Adding : 2 weeks after start of classes.