A. GENERAL POLICIES
- Registration of all students shall be made during the regular registration period indicated in the Academic Calendar
- A pre – registration slip is required for enrollment
- Student is considered officially enrolled when he/she paid his/her tuition and other fees and submitted his/her registration form to the registrar
- Rules about prerequisite of subjects as stipulated in the curriculum must be followed strictly during enrollment
B. Registration Procedures
- Secure Registration Form from the Registrar’s Office and fill it out.
- Secure the APPROVAL of load from the Dean.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office for VALIDATION.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office for assessment of fees.
- Settle your ACCOUNTS in the Cashier’s Office.
- Secure CLASS CARDS from the Registrar’s Office.
(Please present your official receipt of payment)
- Secure I.D. from the Office of Student Affairs.
- Late enrolees will be allowed to enrol only within 2 weeks after classes have started.
- No student may be allowed inside the classroom without a class card, within 2 weeks after the classes have started.